Finally a Home for My Stuff

/ Finally a Home for My Stuff #41  
I am soooo jealous. I thought I was getting a garage this year, and budgeted $150k for it. Then I lost my job, and the quotes came back 2-3x more than we were expecting. Construction prices are crazy in my area right now, so I guess I will just have to wait a bit longer.
Quotes for a garage came back 2-3x of your 150k budget? Am I losing my dang mind here? You are in my town, too. I went with chelsea lumber for my pole barn garage, but they can stick build too. I'm sure it could easily be twice the costs I listed above, but might still be worth getting a quote from them.

/ Finally a Home for My Stuff
What a beautiful and well built structure. Maybe the nicest I have ever seen.

As noted by others, it wouldn't matter if you built 100' x 100' ft, you'll want and need more room. How about, you make this place your shop, insulate it to work in the winter and build a 42x60 or 60 x 90 pole barn for equipment?

Yeah, I thought the same thing but many barns later I could still use more. This is a disease in which accumulated goods will expand 25% over the space allotted to store it. I think it's one of Newton's Laws. 🤷‍♂️
Lol I also have 2 40 foot containers and one 53 foot semi trailer and a 40 foot square garage at my other house. This one is at my farm.

Andy