Finally a KUBOTA owner!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #11  
:thumbsup: Wishing hours and hours good set time ahead.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #12  
Very nice machine! Have fun!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #13  
Picked up this 2004 Grand L3130 shuttle shift yesterday! 900 hours, documentation of services and the dates of service. Payed $13,800 plus a 3 hour drive one way to get it!

No implements yet. Got to decide between a 5 or 6 brush cutter, then a grapple and extra hookup to run it. View attachment 526562View attachment 526563View attachment 526564View attachment 526565View attachment 526566View attachment 526567

And just think, you don't have to worry about regeneration and you have a well proven platform with zero bugs to worry about. Have fun but be careful at the same time. Do you have any counterweight for loader work? In other words, are the rear tires loaded or do you have wheel weights. If not, keep an implement on the 3 point during loader work.

Kevin

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner!
I plan to do a taller shed. ROPS are up and in place and probably won’t come back down, no need to.

I don’t have tires loaded yet, but will get that done. Got to find out how.

Just found a hydro leak on the line with the red cap hanging off it in the photo. ( magnified the area of the leak) IMG_2516.JPGHope it’s just something loose, but think it is coming from between the nut and crimped area... so got to get a buddy to look at it if I can’t tighten it.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #15  
I plan to do a taller shed. ROPS are up and in place and probably won’t come back down, no need to.

I don’t have tires loaded yet, but will get that done. Got to find out how.

Just found a hydro leak on the line with the red cap hanging off it in the photo. ( magnified the area of the leak) View attachment 526677Hope it’s just something loose, but think it is coming from between the nut and crimped area... so got to get a buddy to look at it if I can’t tighten it.

Here's how I loaded mine back in 2003. They haven't leaked or had any problems in over 14 years so I guess it worked.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/27170-theyre-loaded.html?highlight=#post294649

Kevin

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #16  
Yep... mine is lintel above my tractor garage is 3/4 of an inch too low to leave he ROPS up... it supports a concrete slab floor above.

However I have it on good authority the 3/4" shortfall can be overcome with little effort as in driving in and forgetting to lower the ROPS and popping a wheelie!!!

Or use the bucket to lift the front end off the ground. Maybe a heavy 3pt tool to squat the rear tires. Jon

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #17  
Rears are foam filled but some kind of dolly would work under the loader... never thought of that.

What I ended up doing was dangle a tennis ball on a string which is my reminder to fold the ROPS...

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #18  
That was a good deal! It is amazing what a tractor and loader like that can do.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #19  
Very nice machine. I really like that size of tractor. Big enough but not too big. You should get many years of service out of that unit. Congratulations.