Finally a KUBOTA owner!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #21  
I had a 2004 L3130 HST with the 723 loader;liked it a lot but traded for a cab.Very nice all around tractor.Yours has the 513 loader;a little less capacity.Note;loader # x 2.2(kilo)=capacity of Kubota loaders.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #22  
Nice machine. Great price, too. Small hydraulic leaks on fittings are common in used equipment. Most people aren't particular enough to worry about them. That one will either be a loose fitting or a bad quick connect. Easy to fix and won't drip on your floor.

Congrats on a great used Grand L!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner!
Leak fixed. Replaced the entire hose.

Next will be replacing the tie rod boot on the passenger side.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #24  
I also have a grand l 3130 and I have to warn you of the parts needed. I had to put a new battery in mine after nine years!!! No other issues. Congrats on your purchase.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #25  
I also have a grand l 3130 and I have to warn you of the parts needed. I had to put a new battery in mine after nine years!!! No other issues. Congrats on your purchase.

What is the opposite of a lemon? :D

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #26  

Also the case with me. An 8 year old battery was one of the very few parts I had to replace on my 2006 L3430.

Why is it a battery in a new tractor (or car) will last 8 or 9 years but you'll be lucky to get 5 or 6 out of an OEM replacement??

In any case, you've got a great machine there and at a very good price!

I am getting great feedback on this purchase! Think I got me a good tractor at a good price!

Will be doing a DIY ballast weight soon!

Getting a 50 gal drum for free, can get just over 1000 lbs of quickcrete for $22 or so. Then get a draw bar and some flat bar and make it happen!

Got to check the manual and see how much weight they recommend for my tractor.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #29  
I have a L3430. I can't say enough good stuff about it. A battery and regular oil changes is all I have ever done to it. Fine machine and a real workhorse. It will probably outlive me. I'm sure you will love your 3130.

Good to hear! I am really happy so far and hope to have the same great service out of mine!