Finally a KUBOTA owner!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner!
That's perfect! Never would I have thought of mounting it there! Perfect location, I believe. I'll look at my layout when I get home in a bit! Did you use some type of gasket between the Ram base and the tractor housing?

Thanks J Wal!

No gasket. It’s just the base straight on the plastic. I held it in the general location I wanted it and used a marker to trace half of the mounting base. That way I could get on the side of the tractor, line the tracing up with the mount base and drill the holes.

I do feel the metal tabs I used on the back of the top and bottom bolts will go a long way to prevent the mount from pulling the bolts through the plastic.

I also used blue lock tight on the bolts/ nuts to prevent loosening from vibration.

I am really happy with the low profile to the hood yet easy to see and access. Should be fairly safe from being hit by limbs or anything like that.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #52  
I loved my l3830, never thought I'd replace it, then we had a little fire last October, I still regret not driving it in the pool.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #53  
Another California fire scorched the Kubota 900 RTV...

Rubber/Plastic melted but mechanicals OK...

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #54  
Another California fire scorched the Kubota 900 RTV...

Rubber/Plastic melted but mechanicals OK...

I picked up my replacement rtv a few days ago, bad engine, probably a head gasket. Just a great reason for a complete overhaul with a turbo!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #55  
One person's loss is often another's gain.

As I write... the family is in Bavaria on holiday... don't see many Kubota Tractors over there yet but with each visit I see more.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner!
Picked up a 6’ landscape (root) rake and a middle buster for $400. Was going for the rake only for $350 but talked them into $400 for both. No need as of now for a middle buster but for $50 why not. Lol

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg