Finally a massey owner

/ Finally a massey owner
Congrats, and nice barn btw.
Thanks , just had it built. It's a 40x80x14. And just wanted you to know that your videos helped make this decision plus your comments last year. I was on the fence on what size to get but I decided after watching your videos and others videos that I could do what I needed to with the gc series. And after using it myself, I am glad I stuck with the gc series as it is all I need and so easy to switch out attachments/implements which us what I was looking for too

/ Finally a massey owner #13  
Congrats on your new MF a long with many implements !

/ Finally a massey owner #14  
Congratulations also, I'm sure you will get many hours of enjoyment out of it and all the attachments.

I'm very jealous of your nice flat concrete floor!!

/ Finally a massey owner #15  
Thanks , just had it built. It's a 40x80x14. And just wanted you to know that your videos helped make this decision plus your comments last year. I was on the fence on what size to get but I decided after watching your videos and others videos that I could do what I needed to with the gc series. And after using it myself, I am glad I stuck with the gc series as it is all I need and so easy to switch out attachments/implements which us what I was looking for too
Hey congratulations & welcome to the Massey-Ferguson family :cool: ! My brother bought his 1st tractor this year & it was a M-F GC 1723 EB & like You he loves it & has no regrets & that M-F = Mighty-Fine. & that is a nice piece of equipment have there ,& I've been quite happy with both of my Massey-Ferguson's 1959 M-F 50 & 2018 M-F 1526 , Again nice tractor.

/ Finally a massey owner #16  
   / Finally a massey owner #17  
I love my GC2410, told my wife if she ever divorces me she can have the cars and the house but the tractor stays with me.

/ Finally a massey owner #18  
Awesome machine and it looks like you got all the goodies at once!

/ Finally a massey owner #19  
Congrats on your new "best friend." I have a drive that is about 1000', all uphill, and all gravel. When it would rain more that 3" at a time, It would wash ruts in the road. I would shovel base rock into 5 gal buckets. Then load 30 buckets on my canoe trailer to repair the ruts. Took about two weeks to repair the road. I told my wife "I'm getting too old for this." We bought a tractor and a box blade.
The day it was delivered, I decided to repair the road. I did it all, and sat on the tractor for a bit thinking, That looks great. Best the road has ever been. I looked at the hour meter.
It took only 1 hour. Two weeks of hard work down to 1 hr on tractor.
Have a good time and be careful. Best Wishes, Larry

/ Finally a massey owner #20  
Congrats on the new Massey- Welcome to the club.
Take it slow , get used to it, and most importantly, have fun!