Finally an article that puts numbers to the argument of Min Wage

/ Finally an article that puts numbers to the argument of Min Wage #71  
I tried to say - sinking our boat to their level is not the answer. Tariffs can negate the slave labor competition.

B U T ....

I see the thought pruning has already begun. Guess the limits of expression have been exceeded on this topic, so I'll take my exit from this thread. Enjoy :)

/ Finally an article that puts numbers to the argument of Min Wage #72  
Because their (the powers that be) power is tied to code as is, or as they receive donations to make it become.

Ya, it's hard to put hundreds (thousands?) of special interest loopholes and exceptions in a three page tax code. :)

/ Finally an article that puts numbers to the argument of Min Wage #73  
Ya, it's hard to put hundreds (thousands?) of special interest loopholes and exceptions in a three page tax code. :)

Yep. If it were only three pages, everyone would be treated the same. And we cannot have that.

/ Finally an article that puts numbers to the argument of Min Wage #74  
A free market without Government controls solve all of these problems. Back in late 80s early 90s McDonald was paying $ 2.00 over minimum wage. All business here including myself were in a fight to get good workers. Low taxes, low regulation.
BUT that was before the time you could sit at home get free rent, food, cell phone, cable TV, income and health care. Not sure it would work today.
The last 6 years have hurt our country badly. Destroyed many of the foundations it was built on.
I hope the best for our future.

/ Finally an article that puts numbers to the argument of Min Wage #75  
I tried to say - sinking our boat to their level is not the answer. Tariffs can negate the slave labor competition.

B U T ....

I see the thought pruning has already begun. Guess the limits of expression have been exceeded on this topic, so I'll take my exit from this thread. Enjoy :)
It's a privately run site, so it's Muhammed's right to set the rules.

OTOH...
My reply to your previous post was also deleted.

Last edited: