Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS!

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #1  

Bama67

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 5520H
Well, I finally got off the oil rig and was able to pick up my CT440 once the loader finally came in. So far all I can say is WOW, a world of differance compared to my old 27hp grey market Mitisubishi. It is like a cadillac. I love the hydro trans, and the loader is a beast. All in all I can't find much to complain about, I was worried because some people have trouble with the power, I didn't think it felt to strong either, so I tested it a little. I chained it to a huge Oak trunk that had been laying in the woods because i couldn't budge it with the old tractor. I hooked to it and even with the rear tires loaded I had no trouble digging down on all four tires. I drug it all the way through the woods even with a four foot tall wave of dirt rolling off the front. I was pleased with that. Like most others, my only gripe is the paint. I don't feel it is of lower quality than any others, it is just that even the smallest hint of rust in scratches or seams shows up BIG time, so I just bought a can of spray paint to stay on top of it.

Here is a pic after bringing her home in the rain. As a side note, it was the heaviest load I have ever towed with my F-150, I was pleasantly surprised how well she handled it.

P1010423v20.jpg

She's a beauty.

P1010450v20.jpg

Theres about 10ft of lift height I believe.

P1010455v20.jpg

Good view of the Bob-tach.

P1010457v20.jpg

Another Angle

P101045v25.jpg

The business end.

P1010452v20.jpg

I got a few more I might post later.

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #2  
Congrats on fine looking investment. :)
Next project shed/barn from mother nature? ;)

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #3  
Speaking of beasts (nice looking tractor, BTW), what's that lurking in the garage? Not a Rambler Classic is it?

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #4  
Congratulations! :)

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #5  
Where you living in Enterprise? I used to live on W College.

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #6  
Beautiful machine! Welcome to the extended Pack! ;)

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #7  
Bigger computer, better picture... a '65 Chevelle? Looks good, whatever it is....

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS!
Congrats on fine looking investment. :)
Next project shed/barn from mother nature? ;)

thanks alot, I need a barn badly, we are trying to sell our house to move out to 50 acres i bought, so I really don't want to spend the money to build one here. I am going to try to get one of those metal carports temporarily to get it out of the weather.

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS!
Where you living in Enterprise? I used to live on W College.

I live off 134 near New Brockton.

And there are some very observant people here, the car is a 67 Chevelle Malibu hardtop I have had since I was 14. A buddy of my Dads found it over in Mississippi and new I was looking for an old car. It had been covered up in a barn for about 15 years prior and still had the origninal wide oval tires on it. This was in 1999. It was pretty much mint original condition, and I picked it up for 5,000 cash. :D The day before we picked it up the guy had new tires put on, rebuilt the carb, cleaned out the gas tank, and we drove it 5 hours home, I drove it all thru school and college and now has 99,000 miles on it with the original engine and trans.

/ Finally brought my 440 home. With PICS! #10  
Very nice looking tractor/loader.
Good luck with it..