Tractor News Finally got my new CT 2025

/ Finally got my new CT 2025 #11  
The bobcat loader is different from the Kioti loader. Bobcat does have 3rd function kits available. The Bobcat Kit number is 7392994 for the FL7 loader installed on a CT2025.

/ Finally got my new CT 2025 #12  
I have been waiting on the 3rd function kit for my CT5545. Was told yesterday that the kits are hard to come by right now due to supply chain issues as a result of COVID. My dealer was having the kit created from individual parts and expects it next week.

/ Finally got my new CT 2025 #13  
I signed the contract on my CT2540, which happened to be in stock at one of the dealers branches, at the end of November. Got the forks, rotary cutter, top-n-tilt, and 3rd function in. The dealer is still waiting on the box blade and mid pto. There must be high demand or they’re still behind due to the COVID garbage.

/ Finally got my new CT 2025 #14  
The Compact Tractor business, Under 40 PTO HP Tractors was up 34% in December VS 2019 December and up 21% for the year. This growth has caused a shortage. Also a implement supplier from Tennessee has averaged 30% of the staff out sick with COVID this month.