Finally got my new to me 5610 today

/ Finally got my new to me 5610 today #11  
Drain the hydraulics and fill with NH 134 or Mastertran oil.if the brakes still chatter, plan on replacing the brake discs. Wrong/dirty oil can cause brake chatter. Swap the filters too.

/ Finally got my new to me 5610 today
Drain the hydraulics and fill with NH 134 or Mastertran oil.if the brakes still chatter, plan on replacing the brake discs. Wrong/dirty oil can cause brake chatter. Swap the filters too.

Thanks RickB. So I should have mentioned this earlier as I already changed the fluid and filled with fresh NH134. Also, changed out the filter as well. This tractor was neglected since my friend purchased several years ago. They used it for a couple years but never serviced it and he's not sure if and when the previous owner serviced it. I love how people just drive stuff and never touch it. I'm also surprised how long these tractors can go with little or no service. So anyway after 3 years use (winter only each year putting out hay) the power steering housing burst leaving the tractor down. Then it sat in a field for 2.5 years unattended till I offered to purchase it. Based on this I'm wondering with it sitting so could this be the issue? I've only ran it for a couple hours now with all new fluids so maybe it will stop after some use. Also, the brakes are way out of adjustment (pedal goes way down to floor) but on a positive note there is a lot of adjustment left on the brake rods. Just need time to work on it.