Finally...new L3240 is delivered!

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #1  

cschlaps

Bronze Member
Tractor
L3240
Well, it only took 4 weeks, but my new tractor was finally delivered yesterday. As I mentioned in a previous post, I have to give kudos to the dealer for providing me with a loaner tractor during the delay due to some missing backhoe subframes. That was extremely helpful considering the amount of snow that we got this Febraury. Another bit of good news is that I was able to catch the new, lower interest rates that Kubota just rolled out. I appreciated their patience as I drove tractor after tractor to finally arrive at my decision. They are a pleasure to work with and have excellent pricing.

Thanks again to those of you here who offered advice during my selection process. I still have to pick up a couple more small items - am considering a canopy that can easily be removed (ROPS must fold down to fit in garage), a toothbar, pallet forks, and a mechanical thumb for the backhoe.

Thanks also to TxDon for the great thread on removing the backhoe. I was amazed at how easy it was to do. It took me far longer to assemble the 3 point hitch than it did to remove the backhoe!

So without further ado, here are some pictures. She is absolutely beautiful!

Chris

Attachments

• IMG_4171.JPG
    IMG_4171.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,011
  • IMG_4172.JPG
    IMG_4172.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 842
  • IMG_4174.JPG
    IMG_4174.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 805
   / Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #2  
Sweet

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #3  
Very Nice!

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #4  
ECELLENT !!!!! i could use that BH for a few days

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #5  
Nice! Thanks for sharing the pics. Fun day, wasn't it!

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #6  
Real nice tractor. I am jealous:mad: ! But I'm not jealous of that snow...you can keep it. Have you ever considered moving to Texas. It is sunny and 85 today. You could drive your new tractor in shorts and sunglasses:cool:

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered!
It was a great day! And today is just as good!

It's definitely not as warm as Texas today, but it is a sunny 37 degrees :cool: It's a regular ol' heat wave! I actually saw a guy filling up his car wearing shorts today. This past Friday morning, it was -5...so we've come a long way. We can't get too excited though, because 6" of snow is on the way Tuesday...

Now I have to go back outside and play...I mean work...

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #8  
Congratulations! You are going to love your L3240 and BH90 -- I certainly love mine :)

It is early spring in Texas. The agarita is blooming, trees are leafing out, birds are setting breeding territories, Kubota drivers are wearing t-shirts.... all is right in the world.:cool:

Talon Dancer

p.s. I love to look a pictures of that white stuff on other peoples property. Do you guys use your FEL or box blade to get it so evenly distributed? :rolleyes:

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #9  
Heck of a nice rig!

/ Finally...new L3240 is delivered! #10  
cschlaps-

from the pictures you posted I see that you bought your Kubota from Rosy Brothers in Dryden. I bought my L3400 from them. When I had problems with my 3pt hitch valve and it took forever to get a new valve they also took care of me. Steve- who was my salesman, gave me a free loaner (a nice L3130) to use until my tractor was fixed. And that took about a month.