Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy.

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
Yep, I confessed today but...... only after she couldn't find her purse (think small suitcase) which I helped her look for. She took her cellphone out to the garage to look in the car and when she came back in I had found the purse, had a magazine on top of it. But as we were walking out I asked her if she had her cellphone and she didn't. Another five minutes looking for it until she remembered she had it when going to garage to look for her purse..... I promise I didn't laugh. Been married forty eight years, I know better. So the phone was in the car.

After that fiasco she didn't blink when I told her about the billfold.

I dodged one there.

And I saw and videoed an albino squirrel on my walk this afternoon. But I didn't loose it.

RSKY

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #4  
phew

1666585728735.png

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #5  
Yep, I confessed today but...... only after she couldn't find her purse (think small suitcase) which I helped her look for. She took her cellphone out to the garage to look in the car and when she came back in I had found the purse, had a magazine on top of it. But as we were walking out I asked her if she had her cellphone and she didn't. Another five minutes looking for it until she remembered she had it when going to garage to look for her purse..... I promise I didn't laugh. Been married forty eight years, I know better. So the phone was in the car.

I dodged one there.

And I saw and videoed an albino squirrel on my walk this afternoon. But I didn't loose it.

RSKY
Good timing! BTW, pretty smart move on your part by placing the magazine on top of her purse like that.

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #6  
Never confess. It's a no win situation. :ROFLMAO:

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #7  
"Confession may be good for the soul, but it's a hot lead enema to a marriage." - from Two and a Half Men sitcom

It looks like you proves the exception.

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #8  

I dodged one there.

RSKY
I attended a college that had a population of white squirrels on campus and read about another population on a campus in a different state.

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #9  
Well done 'Ol Chap. That's living up to the screen name RiSKY!

/ Finally told wife about lost billfold. Oh boy. #10  
Close call.. After reading the title I figured I was going to have to apologize for my post :LOL: