Firewood rack

/ Firewood rack #21  
Jon,
I rent the Dyna processor from a guy in Gaylord (company called Pay The Bills). $450 for two days. First year we did it was last year and we did 12 logger cords in 15 hours. We should be able to do about 8 cords per day now that we have done a bit of learning.
We have used them at least times. First couple years, for dad and us, last 2 years just us. Last year was about was about 14 loggers cord, mostly wife and I. Jon

/ Firewood rack #22  
Wow, you guys burn a lot of wood. It's my primary source of heat and only go through a little more than 2 cords a season (even with the wife being home all day and feeling the need to keep the house at 80).

Nice looking rack, lol. It's good that you had most of the material. I was in Lowes the other day and they had non PT 2x4s for $2.57. They were only 2 feet long.

The only rentable processor around here that I know of requires the user to use a chainsaw to cut the wood. If it was load the log on and point the conveyor belt where you want the pile to form I probably would rent one.