First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #11  
My friend asked his Dealer mechanic friend what he does when filters are buried and the answer is puncture the can with a pointed bar to break free…
SOP for me always. I use an alignment bar (crows foot on one end and pointed on the other) and a hammer on the crows foot end, to puncture the filter case and let the liquid inside drain into a suitable container. Once drained, I'll push the bar though the filter and use it to remove it. Been doing it that for for years now. Do it on the vehicles as well but not my wife's Suburban because the oil filter is recessed into the oil pan casting. Gotta use a filter wrench on that one.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #12  
As you can see with the one picture there's barely three inches in any direction to get anything through there you really have to remove the exhaust above or the hydraulic line off the main pump it can't be
Can you just loosen that elbow on the hose end and turn the hose out of the way?

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name
I probably could but I don't know the line is really stiff Steel it would have to come completely off and get out of the way how much oil is going to come pouring out of there you know the tractor doesn't really have any emissions like my super duty no Def no particular filter, but they still managed to put an exhaust pipe in the way I think the simplest thing to do is take this tractor and dump it out I have about had it today just broke the straw on the camel's back absolutely ridiculous not going to send a tractor to a dealer for an oil change $500 probably no thanks LOL it's cheaper to get rid of it and buy something that has a normal fuel and oil filter and it's simple location between the PTO issue with this thing I've had enough thanks for all comets I was really hoping someone who owned this size tractor has performed and oil change. Can't wait to go to the dealer tomorrow and ask them what I'm supposed to do I want to see them tell me to remove a hydraulic line and dump oil all over the tractor for a simple oil change a relocation would be great except where would you mount it there's absolutely no room underneath this thing I guess I could hang it off the bottom. I can't wait to hear what the dealer tells me to do

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #14  
I am going to be the odd man out, I think it will fit based on the photo, you have to remove the old one, then it should fit.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #15  
I would loosen the exhaust clamp at the elbow then take the other clamp off and rotate the pipe up. no gaskets on that pipe.

Last edited:
   / First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #16  
There should not be much oil come out of that hydraulic line. I suspect you will have more motor oil spill than what would come from that line.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #17  
If you are gonna loose it, look at a pre 4 Kubota. Lots of them on Tractor House constantly. Problem is, most owners (me included) will want a premium price for them because they all know T4 units are fraught with issues.

Whatever you decide, don't buy ANYTHING sight unseen. Go look at them, run them and look them over carefully and demand service records as well. I was amazed when my Kubota M9 cab unit appraised for a couple hundred more than I paid for it in 2002.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name
I wonder if anyone from New Holland looks at these forms I'd love to talk to somebody I can't get anywhere with the guy in this area in Upstate New York he's effing useless. A simple question about the PTO we still can't be answered after owning new Hollands for years they have really changed can't get a straight answer from anyone but this one takes the cake right down to how to change the fuel filters no instructions at all just replace filters it doesn't explain the priming process which you know you have to do I call New Holland and they talk to me as though I'm aggravating them asking questions ridiculous I should show you a copy of the owner's manual it's the most stupid thing I've ever seen not a bit of instructions other than unscrew add oil it's absolutely ridiculous I wish to God somebody from New Holland would talk to me before I go to Massey Ferguson which has their share of problems I just didn't want to have to drive 2 hours to get to a dealer but I'm giving up on New Holland it's not just this oil filter it's numerous things it's like buying a $70,000 tractor and having no support at all

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #19  
Hopefully someone can explain this to me how are you supposed to get the oil filter out much less get the new one in the loader is not the issue look at the attached pictures the hydraulic line and exhaust system won't allow a 4-in filter to get between them please for the love of God don't tell me I have to take off a main hydraulic line off the pump to change the oil I'm so sick of this tractor LOL
11:40 in. He charges the filter.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #20  
Wow just wow. That’s painful to see.