First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #21  
I wonder if anyone from New Holland looks at these forms I'd love to talk to somebody I can't get anywhere with the guy in this area in Upstate New York he's effing useless. A simple question about the PTO we still can't be answered after owning new Hollands for years they have really changed can't get a straight answer from anyone but this one takes the cake right down to how to change the fuel filters no instructions at all just replace filters it doesn't explain the priming process which you know you have to do I call New Holland and they talk to me as though I'm aggravating them asking questions ridiculous I should show you a copy of the owner's manual it's the most stupid thing I've ever seen not a bit of instructions other than unscrew add oil it's absolutely ridiculous I wish to God somebody from New Holland would talk to me before I go to Massey Ferguson which has their share of problems I just didn't want to have to drive 2 hours to get to a dealer but I'm giving up on New Holland it's not just this oil filter it's numerous things it's like buying a $70,000 tractor and having no support at all
I tried to deal with New Holland a couple times and even contacting them directly, they are useless and have no customer support.
I miss Ford. LOL

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #22  
From what I'm seeing, it looks like that hydraulic line will come of real quick and easily. Hydraulic lines are usually sealed by compression and they can be removed and attached without sealing the threads. Some have an O ring on the face that's super easy to change, but you need to have a new O ring in that size. I have a couple variety packs that I can usually find the right O ring for my lines.

I would NOT remove the exhaust manifold. That would be a major job and require new gaskets for both ends of the manifold.
+1

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #23  
Curious to the thought process arriving at the decision to choose this brand/model as best suited to your needs?

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name
If you notice in the video he does not have the same hydraulic pump it's been updated big mistake New Holland notice he doesn't have the main line coming off the back of the system just talk to the dealer today they're aware of the issue and they recommend waiting until they come up with a solution do not break the back return line or touch the exhaust there are gaskets in there they quite difficult to get back in at least they're aware of it I wonder why they went with this new design versus the video you can clearly see at 11 minutes and 59 seconds he does not have the hydraulic line that I do his is bent and goes underneath the assembly his tractor is a 2019 first Productions they must have updated the pump in 2022 because even the other tractor I had had a different pump that first got returned in for other issues I'll let you know what the solution is going to be I can tell you right now I am not going to pay a dealer to oil change my tractor never in my life it will be gone by the end of the week

Looking even closer at 12 minutes and 7 Seconds you can see there's no pipe coming up it goes down and underneath perhaps they can put that on my tractor the return line

Wow how stupid

Attachments

• 20230924_171755.jpg
    20230924_171755.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
   / First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #27  
I tried to deal with New Holland a couple times and even contacting them directly, they are useless and have no customer support.
I miss Ford. LOL
I find the opposite is true, at least with New Holland hay tools, but then I'd never own a New Holland tractor anyway. The 'Euro look' don't trip my trigger at all.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #28  
If you notice in the video he does not have the same hydraulic pump it's been updated big mistake New Holland notice he doesn't have the main line coming off the back of the system just talk to the dealer today they're aware of the issue and they recommend waiting until they come up with a solution do not break the back return line or touch the exhaust there are gaskets in there they quite difficult to get back in at least they're aware of it I wonder why they went with this new design versus the video you can clearly see at 11 minutes and 59 seconds he does not have the hydraulic line that I do his is bent and goes underneath the assembly his tractor is a 2019 first Productions they must have updated the pump in 2022 because even the other tractor I had had a different pump that first got returned in for other issues I'll let you know what the solution is going to be I can tell you right now I am not going to pay a dealer to oil change my tractor never in my life it will be gone by the end of the week
Has the dealer actually tried to change the oil filter? As much as I see stupid designs in things, I'm hard pressed to believe this filter although tight, does not come out without removing a hydro or exhaust line, I still think it comes out, albeit maybe scraping the whole way.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #29  
Even if you could snake that filter out, I don’t know a single mechanic that would fight that at the risk of breaking a sensor or something. I would pull that hydraulic line without thinking and maybe see if there is enough room for the hood to close if I held it clear of the filter before tightening it back up. Either way it would only add 2 minutes tops to the job and be much simpler. Not a deal breaker for me.

/ First oil change workmaster 75 2022 what in God's name #30  
Even if you could snake that filter out, I don’t know a single mechanic that would fight that at the risk of breaking a sensor or something. I would pull that hydraulic line without thinking and maybe see if there is enough room for the hood to close if I held it clear of the filter before tightening it back up. Either way it would only add 2 minutes tops to the job and be much simpler. Not a deal breaker for me.
ever see the ring of fire filter for subaru? I owned one. my 2002 honda shadow, also requires a screw driver and some curse words to remove it, has 1 inch of clearance in the back.

the hydrostat filter on my mahindra has 0 clearance for a wrench around it, since its right up against the frame and sides of the wheel well. His filter doesn't look that terrible, other than your not doing it hot.