First Post

/ First Post #1  

PJohnson

Tractor
GC2310
Good evening all:

I have been reading the forum for a few months, signed up a month or so ago, and now my first post.
Just wanted to say hello and introduce you to my tractor - Her name is Stella

59B01F46-FBFB-49E5-BDA8-A1828AF99C36.jpeg

1A9FF240-74A7-4BF1-A998-E47EEDBE97ED.jpeg

She is new to me last fall. FEL, BH, and this past weekend a chipper.

/ First Post #2  
:welcome:
To the TBN forum. You have joined a great site.

Stella looks good. How much land are you taking care of?

/ First Post #4  
hey, I'm the newbie too. enjoy yourself

/ First Post #5  
Ah, the classic 2310! Have had mine since new (2007, now @ 788 hrs) and she still gets used year round. Next up, leaf pick-up....

Welcome to TBN from "up over"! :D

/ First Post #6  
:welcome: to TBN Stella...enjoy.

/ First Post #7  
Good evening all:

I have been reading the forum for a few months, signed up a month or so ago, and now my first post.
Just wanted to say hello and introduce you to my tractor - Her name is Stella

View attachment 574104

View attachment 574105

She is new to me last fall. FEL, BH, and this past weekend a chipper.

Havent named mine, call it Massey. I am so happy with this tractor, after I paid it off last year I have been buying attachments like my 60 inch Woodmaxx, LED lighting, Berco softcab, TSC Auger, and TSC box blade. Next year possibly a mower deck and\or tiller.

/ First Post #8  
Welcome of course ! Stella with the ___ color hair? There has to be music tied to that name. And there must be a story tied to you naming it Stella.

Enjoy this crowd of fun loving tractor owners.

/ First Post
Thank you for the welcomes!

We have 2 1/2 acres - just enough to keep me busy, and not too much to get me in trouble.
I have been considering a soft cab for the winter months. It gets a little chilly at times when removing the white stuff.

Why the name Stella - It is a dedication to my BIL who passed away this past spring. Why that name came about is a story for another day.

I promise not to be a pest, to search before I ask, and always lend a helping word when I can.

/ First Post #10  
Ahoy, PJ, and welcome aboard!

I found my GC2310 this February with just over 500 hours. I have added about thirty so far this year, pulling brush, grading, clearing another 1/4 acre to expand my yard. Landscape chores I have put off for years because the manual labor was getting to me. I *LOVE* this tractor.

This TBN has been a huge help to me, IrvingJ earns special mention.

-Phil