Fishing

/ Fishing #2  
One of the great things about living in a rural area is all my fishing trips. Here is the highlights of a fishing trip I was recently on.

Nice country! . . .all catch and release?. . .looked like some fine fishing.

/ Fishing #4  
I am not much of fisherman but that looks like heck of good time. :thumbsup:

/ Fishing #5  
There is nothing like fishing a river or stream. Grew up with the fishing rod in my hand, fishing the creeks and rivers of the foothills of Alberta, south of Calgary. Trout, trout, and more trout! It was too long ago to have video, but if I could take what is swirling around in my brain and put it on the Internet right now, I would!

/ Fishing #6  
Love a good fishing video, but I need a highlight version of your highlights. My attention span is about a minute, and 20 seconds is more realistic.

/ Fishing
Nice country! . . .all catch and release?. . .looked like some fine fishing.

Sorry for the delay. Yep all catch and release. Funny story. I met an old fellow who was ruff around the edges. He caught a big salmon and I asked him did he release it. Yep. He said. I released it over the last three days.

/ Fishing
There is nothing like fishing a river or stream. Grew up with the fishing rod in my hand, fishing the creeks and rivers of the foothills of Alberta, south of Calgary. Trout, trout, and more trout! It was too long ago to have video, but if I could take what is swirling around in my brain and put it on the Internet right now, I would!

Lots of fun fishing. As long as you still have it in your head that's the main thing.