Flame King 120 gallon propane tank

/ Flame King 120 gallon propane tank #11  
Holy cow on prices. I put in a burial 1000 gallon tank 3 years ago. Tank cost me $1,000 plus i paid to install it. Glad i did it when i did. I could only imagine what a 1000 gal tank costs today.

/ Flame King 120 gallon propane tank #12  
One of our local fuel jobbers just raised the propane tank rental from $60 per year to $160. No clue why, that tank just sits there?

Not feasible to switch out the dryer, water heater and cook stove from propane to electric either since we are paying over $.50 per KWH with these high fuel costs.

/ Flame King 120 gallon propane tank #13  
One of our local fuel jobbers just raised the propane tank rental from $60 per year to $160. No clue why, that tank just sits there?

Not feasible to switch out the dryer, water heater and cook stove from propane to electric either since we are paying over $.50 per KWH with these high fuel costs.
Propane tank prices have increased almost 300% in some parts of the US. So if the LP company spends 1200 -1300 to set the steel and there is low usage then they would charge a rental fee to try and recoup the investment they paid for by setting the steel. I would suggest you ask to purchase the existing systems

/ Flame King 120 gallon propane tank #14  
My 500 lb tank rental is like $40 a year definitely not going to go out and buy one when the rental is so cheap. Just got it filled in Eastern Kansas for $2.39 a gallon. I have a Heat Pump with propane back up and only fill typically once a year.

When we moved here there was a 1000 lb tank really close to the house. I wanted it moved so MFA took that tank, installed me a new 500 lb tank and ran a new line for free. Seemed like a good deal at the time 9 years ago. I certainly didn't need that 1000 lb tank

/ Flame King 120 gallon propane tank #15  
Propane tank prices have increased almost 300% in some parts of the US. So if the LP company spends 1200 -1300 to set the steel and there is low usage then they would charge a rental fee to try and recoup the investment they paid for by setting the steel. I would suggest you ask to purchase the existing systems
This was an ancient tank when they set it. I'm thinking that if they want to raise my rent, I'll be demanding a brand new shiny tank.