FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( That sure looks like John Cleese...)</font>

Junkman is John Cleese?!?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

COOL!

Dave

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #12  
Are you saying The Junkman is John Cleese. Wow! A well known celebrity on TBN, I am mucho impressed. Now I know why the Red Hats are chasing after him! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #13  
Henro, I worry about you ... and your accomplices. First the speed of a flicking finger of fate and now this ...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can't wait to see what's next but please no more of Junkman being helilifted to the hospital. I almost sent flowers on that one.

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #14  
Is that our new approved interrogation procedures ? Or did that guy post something bad on this board /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ FLASH! Junkman Fan Club Emerges #15  
THATS IT!!!! After viewing that picture i am turning VEGITARIAN /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif