Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #71  
A song just popped into my head...

Santa chased a fat man on his tractor,
That's cuz Rudolph' s nose burned out...
Tha' fat man's wife was video tapin',
Sayin' run faster honey or I'm gonna pout.

We all know Santa lives at tha' North Pole,
He's lives there with his wife and elves...
They have a summer place down in Florida,
An when he drinks too much he raises wellllll.

(Corus)...
Santa likes chasin' people on his tractor,
He likes to find tha' ones that are too fat...
Sometimes tha' slow ones do get flattened,
Then he takes 'em home for a door mat.

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #72  
So, we have armchair jurists speculating about the culpability of the tractor driver, not unlike "pallet theorists" speculating about the purpose of "pallets in fields."

Per Sherlock Holmes: "It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts."

What do we know about the scene of the incident?

We do know the address of the the tractor driver: 167 Richard Glen Drive, St. Johns, Florida.

View attachment 562441

As the incident was reported to stem from a property dispute, it does not seem unreasonable to assume that the incident took place near the perimeter of the highlighted property. Is it too much to ask the armchair jurists to search the St. Johns County records for easements, etc. associated with that property and adjoining tracts?

Steve
Ah, but it's so much more FUN sometimes. :D Besides, I agree with those who say that if he wanted to maim or kill the guy, it would have happened. I believe Fat Guy's wife secretly contracted with Tractor Guy to start a training program for Fat Guy.

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #73  
Ah, but it's so much more FUN sometimes. :D Besides, I agree with those who say that if he wanted to maim or kill the guy, it would have happened. I believe Fat Guy's wife secretly contracted with Tractor Guy to start a training program for Fat Guy.

I hadn't thought of that!!!! Genius!!!!

/ Florida man runs for his life as neighbor chases him in tractor #74  

Very good. . . :thumbsup:, and it does look like he could use the road work.