Flow Control

/ Flow Control #22  
I've decided to scrap the valve and make a restrictor from a pipe coupler. Maybe something as simple as washer with smaller hole in the center. Anybody besides me think that would work?

/ Flow Control #23  
I've decided to scrap the valve and make a restrictor from a pipe coupler. Maybe something as simple as washer with smaller hole in the center. Anybody besides me think that would work?
In the past, I've drilled and tapped one of the adapters somewhere in the line I'm trying to control the flow, but didn't tap all the way through, just like 6 to 10 threads.

Then just cut a threaded section of a bolt with the same thread I tapped the adapter with and drilled a 1 mm hole in the center and cut a slot with the angle grinder for a flat screwdriver. Lastly, I just thread this threaded stud in the adapter till it bottoms on the threads so it won't come loose.

That way, it's easier to fine tune the flow as I can simply make other short threaded studs and change the diameter of the hole in the center.

/ Flow Control
Update: So I finally was able to find the needed adapters to attach my flow control valves. I had to mount them by the hydraulic shocks because there wasn't enough room in the
valve box once the adapters and valves were included . I had the flow set to 0 when they were once installed and opened them both 1/4 of a turn. started the tractor up and boom!, the response was just about to where I wanted it. Ill probably play with them some more to get it right where I want it.

Once again , thanks for all of the help with this!

installed_valves.jpg

/ Flow Control #27  
Update: So I finally was able to find the needed adapters to attach my flow control valves. I had to mount them by the hydraulic shocks because there wasn't enough room in the
valve box once the adapters and valves were included . I had the flow set to 0 when they were once installed and opened them both 1/4 of a turn. started the tractor up and boom!, the response was just about to where I wanted it. Ill probably play with them some more to get it right where I want it.

Once again , thanks for all of the help with this!

View attachment 786316
Nice! Thanks for the update.

Nice and neat installation too. Doesn't look like it's to hard to reach and adjust if needed.