Food stuff

/ Food stuff #11  
Bird a square roll is sort of just that, it has flat sides from the rolls being baked close together in the pan.

Then you take the roll and butter it up alittle and brown (toast) it lightly on the grille.
Gordon

/ Food stuff #12  
sourkraut and a weiner will work on a "cathead biscuit" for me[crazy/] I ordered a fresh unsmoked ham for Christmas this year.

/ Food stuff #13  
Hey, Gordon, I eat those all the time; just never heard that "square roasted" terminology./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

When we were in Pennsylvania, we went to a county fair, and found a popular food there was an Italian sausage with grilled oinions and peppers in a bun. I still haven't seen that in this part of the country, except at our house where we fix them quite often; very tasty.

Bird<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Bird on 12/16/00 09:40 PM.</FONT></P>

/ Food stuff #14  
Bird guess what I had for dinner Italian sausage with fried onions!!! We didn't have any green peppers or they would have been on there as well. I read Dereks post on the brautwurst this morning and guess what I had the Mrs go buy from the butcher shop today----fresh Italian sausage---ummmmm ummmm goooood.
Gordon

/ Food stuff #15  
Yeah, Gordon! It would be mighty tasty even without the peppers, but I am very fond of those bell peppers in lots of things. I raise a lot of the green ones every year, but this was the first year I also grew some of the red ones and yellow ones. My favorite way is to put a little of each color with those onions and sausage, which is what they were doing up there in Pennsylvania at the county fair.

Bird