For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #2  
Another reason not to buy a low houred Dealer demo, only ever been exhibited at fairs & country shows .......:D

The angle must do wonders for the sidewalls of the tyres, the oil pick up must be struggling to keep the lubrication up, shock loading the axles/driveline is most likely an issue too......I wonder how generous New Holland is with subsequent warranty claims by the next owner... they'll probably put it down to owner abuse......:sarcastic:

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #3  
How many times did he go to far???

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #4  
I guess that sidehill I drove on last summer wasn't as tippy as I thought (it just felt it).

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #5  
They must put some rubber blocks on the front axle so it can't pivot. I wonder what the the tractor would do with the axle able to pivot. I imagine it wouldn't be as easy to drive!

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #6  
Sure not borrowing my tractor...

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #7  
Was that Bo or Luke Duke driving that tractor?

GeneralLee2wheels1.jpg

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #8  
The spectators on the side lines didn't seem to be worried about the tractor veering into them.

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #9  
Did anyone find it odd the tires on the ground were not rotating or appeared to be rotating backwards?

Likely due to frames per second of the camera being synced with the rotational speed, but it does look odd.

/ For all of you who wonder how far a tractor will go before it tips over #10  
Did anyone find it odd the tires on the ground were not rotating or appeared to be rotating backwards?

Likely due to frames per second of the camera being synced with the rotational speed, but it does look odd.

I never could figure out what was going on. Sometimes it looked like no tire was rotating at all. If I had been in the crowd, at one point, I would have been backing into people though.