Ford 1500 Oil Gauge Kit

/ Ford 1500 Oil Gauge Kit #1  

vvanders

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4760
The hose that sends oil from the side of the crank case to the gauge popped on us today when turning it over. Going to pull the cable later to find the thread size so I can block it off with a bolt until I can find a replacement part.

Anyone have a clue what part# or where to find a replacement hose? The gauge looks after-market but I'm assuming the stock hose or a similar replacement should work well in it's place. Tons of parts out there for 8n/9n/etc but info seems scarce on the 15xx/17xx series. I've got the shop manual but it doesn't mention much about the oil pressure sensor.

/ Ford 1500 Oil Gauge Kit #2  
I have a 1700 and the oil pressure works with the sender screwed into the block by the dip stick and only an electric wire goes to the gauge, which is only a red light, not a pressure gauge.. Your set up may be aftermarket. Threads are in mm's as the machine is made in Japan or another Asian country.

Edit: I bet an auto parts store would have a hose, only, if that's all you need. Just tell them it's a pressure hose for oil pressure and how long it needs to be.

Last edited:
   / Ford 1500 Oil Gauge Kit
Yeah, 99% sure it's after-market, it goes into the same spot in the block but looks like a plastic hose with a sleeve over parts of the fitting. I'll give the auto-parts shop a shot for sure, thanks.