Ford 4500

/ Ford 4500 #1  

Bill Wolfgram

Tractor
Ford 4500
I have a Ford 4500 Industrial and cannot find hydraulic hoses with ends that match. The ends are all male ends that attach to fittings on pipe. They are 3/4 and are not JICs. Any help appreciated. Need them for my backhoe outrigger. The only thing close is an engineering company that wants 70 bucks a hose.

/ Ford 4500 #4  
On mine i changed the fittings right at the inlets which are all 3/4 (#10) SAE ORB. I used SAE ORB to NPTF fittings so i could just use off the shelf hose with 3/4 pipe thread hoses

Discounthydraulichose.com is where i bought the fittings, be sure to use the USPS shipping option its a lot cheaper

/ Ford 4500 #6  
Bill W...is this maybe what you need to convert that end to JIC?.....that way a new hose in the future is a snap

the one shown is 3/4-16 on both sides......I stock them for old ford tractors

DSCN2989.JPG

/ Ford 4500 #7  
OOps sorry, forgot to check the date on the original post....I'm sure Bill found what he needed...:duh:

/ Ford 4500 #8  
OOps sorry, forgot to check the date on the original post....I'm sure Bill found what he needed...:
Bill W...is this maybe what you need to convert that end to JIC?.....that way a new hose in the future is a snap

the one shown is 3/4-16 on both sides......I stock them for old ford tractors

View attachment 355153
Do you still have these fittings on stock?

/ Ford 4500 #10  
How much are they? I have a old cord backhoe that we are repairing to mount on another tractor and we are look at our options on hoses. Thanks for the response