ford 515

/ ford 515 #1  

wes hardin

Tractor
ford 515
does any body have info on a ford 515 industrial tractor? i just got my brothers who passed away and cant find the id numbers on it to order parts

/ ford 515 #2  
Hello and welcome to TBN

Sorry to hear of your brothers passing.

I am sure someone will come along and be able to help you out in locating the numbers

/ ford 515 #3  
does any body have info on a ford 515 industrial tractor? i just got my brothers who passed away and cant find the id numbers on it to order parts

Wes, I'm sorry to hear of your brother's passing. May he rest in peace.

I also don't understand the problem you seem to have with parts. What kind of parts are you looking for? Have you tried Messicks? I just typed in 515 in their search box and found your tractor easily. All the parts you'd ever need are listed there I think. The 515 was made from October 1975 until September 1978, so it wasn't built with a lot of variation over the years. Your numbers posted in another thread seem to be a "Unit" number that identifies when the tractor was built (1977) and a serial number C555771. Even so, I didn't see any parts at Messicks that required that level of detail. Do you need info on lubricants, filters, etc.? Your New Holland dealer should be able to help you with those as well as messicks.com.

/ ford 515 #5  
thanks for your help

Except for the parts specific to the industrial derivative that the 515 is (front axle, rear ring & pinion, etc) your 515 is essentially a 4600 with a few different features. Filters, fluids, most of the electrical is the same as a 4600 with a similar build date.