Buying Advice Ford 5610 MWFD with can

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #31  
Well I have the part on order now and should be here next week. Tractor hasn't ran in 1.5 years so hope all is still well with her. Once we have her up and running and post back. Never driven one of the old Fords MWFD with a cab so i'm anxiously excited. Stupid I know but i'm a sucker for these old Fords. LOL

When the size of the task fits my Ford I'd rather drive it than my Kubota. Very well equipped tractors for their age.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can
I've never ran a 4 cylinder Ford as all mine are 3's. Should be a bit smoother I'm sure.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #33  
Well I have the part on order now and should be here next week. Tractor hasn't ran in 1.5 years so hope all is still well with her. Once we have her up and running and post back. Never driven one of the old Fords MWFD with a cab so i'm anxiously excited. Stupid I know but i'm a sucker for these old Fords. LOL

Awesome! Looking forward to it! I have 5 older Fords in my fleet, love them all.

These my current ones IMG_3489.jpgIMG_1991.JPGIMG_0606.JPGIMG_0053.JPG

The 2810 has around 450 original hours. Is like new. The Golden Jubilee is fully restored and was my great grand dads. He bought it new. The 4600SU has 1700 hours and the 3910 has close to 700 hours and was recently repainted as first owner let it sit outside a lot. Is like new now also.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #36  
The 2810 has around 450 original hours. Is like new. The Golden Jubilee is fully restored and was my great grand dads. He bought it new. The 4600SU has 1700 hours and the 3910 has close to 700 hours and was recently repainted as first owner let it sit outside a lot. Is like new now also.

Of the red/grey Fords, my favorite is the Jubilee. So nimble and easy to operate.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #37  

Very nice sawtooth! I'll have to get pics of mine. If there isn't a Ford Tractor photo thread we should start one in that forum.

/ Ford 5610 MWFD with can #40  

Very nice tractors!!! Like that old iron!!