Ford 5610 vs. Zetor 5245

/ Ford 5610 vs. Zetor 5245 #21  
i wish i could find some 5610's in the 4500-6500 dollar range in my area i would care what the tires are sheat metal looked like as long as it run and the trans had all the gears and the pto and lift worked they are bringing around 9000 for a rough one down here
the ford 1920 is a real good tractor and if it wont move in any gear are just in real low gears the trans disc for the clutch is most likely out or needs adjusting

/ Ford 5610 vs. Zetor 5245
i wish i could find some 5610's in the 4500-6500 dollar range in my area i would care what the tires are sheat metal looked like as long as it run and the trans had all the gears and the pto and lift worked they are bringing around 9000 for a rough one down here
the ford 1920 is a real good tractor and if it wont move in any gear are just in real low gears the trans disc for the clutch is most likely out or needs adjusting

Thanks for the thoughts on the 1920. I have a feeling one or more of those 5610's are going to pop up on Ebay soon.

Regards,
Steve W.

/ Ford 5610 vs. Zetor 5245 #23  
Ive seen one owner 5610 on nashville craigslist for 13 or 14. Posted as one owner. my experience is dont buy a broken public owned tractor theyre only scrap. Most government agencies have a way of selling the ueable machines internally to each other and mostly junk is all thats sold at auction. Yes I have bought this way from the state and city of nashville. got junk both times.

thats why I have off brand zetors (not the most popular but aint eating parts)

Yesterday my neighbor was showing a FORD 7700 he got for 7200 found at an estate sale. He put a cab and some minor fixes. It didnt have the dual power but lots of hours. Good running and everything works.

/ Ford 5610 vs. Zetor 5245
Ive seen one owner 5610 on nashville craigslist for 13 or 14. Posted as one owner. my experience is dont buy a broken public owned tractor theyre only scrap. Most government agencies have a way of selling the ueable machines internally to each other and mostly junk is all thats sold at auction. Yes I have bought this way from the state and city of nashville. got junk both times.

I got lucky with the 1920/ Turns out there are no tranny issues. They just did not understand how the range control works. The no start was just a bad neutral safety switch that I repaired. But I agree with you about many of those tractors are scrap...........but when you get lucky, it can be a sweet thing indeed!

Thanks,
Steve.