Ford power reversing transmission parts

/ Ford power reversing transmission parts #1  

gdvos52

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT180H
At wits end here! I have a mid 1980's Koehring SkyTrak 5025 telehandler made on a Ford 4500 or similar chassis with the 4x4 power reversing transmission. It blew out the pump, converter, modulator valve and the clutch sump housing has a crack where the retainer holding the clutch piston and spring assy sits. I'm in need of the housing Ford # D9NN7N060AC. Can't afford new Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Auto part Circle Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Synthetic rubber so I'm looking for a used one. I'm hoping someone on here has knowledge about and possibly parts for these trans. Attaching a couple of pics for reference.
Thank you!

/ Ford power reversing transmission parts #2  
Meyer ward tractor in riverdale california
559-867-0818

/ Ford power reversing transmission parts #3  
most seal and sealing rings and clutches can be bought at a transmission shop
Just don’t use paper clutches

/ Ford power reversing transmission parts #4  
   / Ford power reversing transmission parts #5  
The best option would be to try to ID the base tractor. So when your looking at the radiator from the outside of the machine the data will be on the left side as seen shown in the photo below. Post the numbers and we will ID the machine. The model code is the important one, the other numbers are handy when digging into parts.
1701042560549.png

Once we know exactly what machine you have we can look up the parts using the OEM catalogs.

/ Ford power reversing transmission parts #6  
The best option would be to try to ID the base tractor. So when your looking at the radiator from the outside of the machine the data will be on the left side as seen shown in the photo below. Post the numbers and we will ID the machine. The model code is the important one, the other numbers are handy when digging into parts.
View attachment 834093
Once we know exactly what machine you have we can look up the parts using the OEM catalogs.
It doesn’t really require proper ID as it is an 80s model with modulating valve as described by the OP. This transmission was used with no internal differences on 340/340A/340B, 540/540A/540B, 445/545, 445A/545A, 555/555A/555B and 655A/655B. Many used tractors to choose from that might have good used parts.

One thing it would not be is a 4500, as the OP suggested.

/ Ford power reversing transmission parts #7  
It doesn’t really require proper ID as it is an 80s model with modulating valve as described by the OP. This transmission was used with no internal differences on 340/340A/340B, 540/540A/540B, 445/545, 445A/545A, 555/555A/555B and 655A/655B. Many used tractors to choose from that might have good used parts.
Interesting, I did not realize that all the models shared the same transmission. I think knowing what the base model is would help with all parts issues. Also it is hard to say that it is not an older machine, and the year is wrong given the disconnect between 80's and 4500 model. Having the model code and date code makes the parts side much easier and safer.