Ford Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ford Production #51  
I ordered my wife a new F150 Platinum power boost in Feb, dealer has no idea when he will get it.

/ Ford Production #55  
Could be, I'm not interested in it at all. The automakers love to use the word 'Sport' as a delineator anyway.

If I was going that route (which I'm not), I'd buy something like a Subaru Forrester or a CRV, not a pint sized Ford. I like the looks of the full sized Bronco and has to be a 4 door as well.

Not happy with the powertrain choices however.
I am with you on the power train. I would much prefer a nonturbo v8. Although my wife has an Expedition with an Eco Boost which to date has been excellent.

I still do not consider any of the Broncos to be full size. The Expedition is full size. The Bronco sport is a station wagon with the word Bronco on the grill. A true disgrace to the Bronco heritage.

/ Ford Production #56  
A friend and I cruise through the local Ford lot every Monday after dining at Fazoli's, and have seen seven or eight new Broncos so far. Most were the Sport version, but this week there was a different model, A Big Bend I think.
I looked at the sticker price on one of the Sports, it was $48K.
I guess suckers will buy almost anything regardless of the price.

/ Ford Production #57  
Most Suckers won't buy the Bronco for $48K, they'll finance it and pay about $90K.
Patrick

/ Ford Production #58  
   / Ford Production #60  
The Bronco sport is just the Ford Escape with a different body. Everything else is exactly the same. I just ordered a new Superduty (2022 as 2021 orders closed awhile back) and was told not to expect delivery before October.

Status
Not open for further replies.