Ford Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Ford Production #61  
The Bronco sport is just the Ford Escape with a different body. Everything else is exactly the same. I just ordered a new Superduty (2022 as 2021 orders closed awhile back) and was told not to expect delivery before October.
At least you can order. Last summer when I was shopping it was a choice of buy what was on the lot or walk.

/ Ford Production #62  
I am with you on the power train. I would much prefer a nonturbo v8. Although my wife has an Expedition with an Eco Boost which to date has been excellent.

I still do not consider any of the Broncos to be full size. The Expedition is full size. The Bronco sport is a station wagon with the word Bronco on the grill. A true disgrace to the Bronco heritage.

/ Ford Production #63  
Of course, the Bronco Sport conquering hell's gate was impressive until I saw this...

/ Ford Production #64  
Of course, the Bronco Sport conquering hell's gate was impressive until I saw this...

Did you notice the color of the stone, where everybody’s been driving?

/ Ford Production #65  
Yes, you can hear the tires squealing in about every video of that place, and there are many videos out there.

/ Ford Production #66  
I still do not consider any of the Broncos to be full size. The Expedition is full size. The Bronco sport is a station wagon with the word Bronco on the grill. A true disgrace to the Bronco heritage.
Agreed...

/ Ford Production #67  
I thought, by now, there would be a long list of shorted items required for almost anything as complex as a vehicle. Before COVID, there was already a six month wait for some OEM hydraulic components due to labour shortages.

Funny. I've never played or been interested in any home video games in my life.

/ Ford Production #68  
Last edited:
   / Ford Production #69  
Heard on the radio in the shop (WJR) that GM is building vehicles but parking them because they are incomplete as in missing electronics and the lots are filling up with vehicles that are built, but not complete. Interesting. Keeps the assembly line workers working but no sales income for GM.

Wonder how long that will go on?

/ Ford Production #70  
Heard on the radio in the shop (WJR) that GM is building vehicles but parking them because they are incomplete as in missing electronics and the lots are filling up with vehicles that are built, but not complete. Interesting. Keeps the assembly line workers working but no sales income for GM.

Wonder how long that will go on?
I saw a similar story about Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.