Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #331  
aircommuter,
I really don't think the OP meant this thread to be for your tractor project photos, but photos of complete tractors. If you want to post your project photos, make your own thread.
hugs, Brandi
I will send a PM over there and ask or are you the spokesperson?? I looked back and saw some disassembled pieces. Even a guy stringing up a fish on the back of pickup truck. I didn’t see your response to him. Guess I missed it. I don’t post for my benefit but rather for others. It is a pain taking all these pictures but I hope someone can benefit from my 60 plus years in the heavy equipment business. In the future maybe I should just post one picture before and one after, making reference to to your name as why the limited photos and the can PM if they want more.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #332  
I will send a PM over there and ask or are you the spokesperson?? I looked back and saw some disassembled pieces. Even a guy stringing up a fish on the back of pickup truck. I didn’t see your response to him. Guess I missed it. I don’t post for my benefit but rather for others. It is a pain taking all these pictures but I hope someone can benefit from my 60 plus years in the heavy equipment business. In the future maybe I should just post one picture before and one after, making reference to to your name as why the limited photos and the can PM if they want more.
Maybe if you opened a NEW thread about restoration you would find out how many people are REALLY interested in your projects.
It would make it easier for people to find you.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #333  
1986 Ford 3910 with 0.7 hours on the meter. 😜

New Paint-2.jpg

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #334  
Here an Ford that was the first 100 hp tractor I drove we got this in 68;
2012-06-10_15-36-34_468.jpg

an unknow number of hours on her but at least a couple of 10,000s

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #335  
Maybe if you opened a NEW thread about restoration you would find out how many people are REALLY interested in your projects.
It would make it easier for people to find you.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #336  
I was only on here because of the holiday. Sorry I got in the way. I usually just stay in the shop. Going back to that. Nothing accomplished doing this.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #337  
I was only on here because of the holiday. Sorry I got in the way. I usually just stay in the shop. Going back to that. Nothing accomplished doing this.

Don't worry about a couple of whiners,
nothing wrong with your pics, could have had a bit more info and dialog with them.
Good work on the ol girl.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #338  
It’s all good, I like looking at people’s projects

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #340  
That photo is great. Captures the tractor, the snowplow, the effort used with it to clear snow and family history all in one.
Thanks for sharing, DesertEagle 71.