Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #222  
Nice Ford.

It runs good now, still on 6v system. My buddy bought it at and auction, didn’t run and hasn’t ran in 8 years, we took it to a local guy who changed all the fluids, points, condenser, regulator, carb kit, battery, plugs and I forget what else.

Rears are filled with calcium though, he’s gonna leave it alone until it becomes a prob.

Other than we can’t figure out where the switch is for the headlights, it should do just fine with what we need. Gross is 62hp, not sure on the PTO but it should even run the bailer as good or better than my JD 4320 (48hp HST).

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #223  
The light switch should be on the opposite side of th ignition switch. Hidden from sight under the hood side panel. Should be a pull switch.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #224  
Saw this thread and thought I was standing in my father in laws back yard. He's got like 4 or 5 of them. Something like a 2000,3600,4600 and 7610. Here's my wife power washing the 7610.

IMG_9311.JPG

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #225  
The 10 series Fords have a very good reputation. Mine is 34 years old. I can only wish my Kubota has that type of longterm durability.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #226  
The 10 series Fords have a very good reputation. Mine is 34 years old. I can only wish my Kubota has that type of longterm durability.
my 04 kubota M9000 just rolled over 30k hours during spring planting. its had some repairs like injector pump went out in 2012 but besides general maitenence its been a very used and abused gem.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #227  
my 04 kubota M9000 just rolled over 30k hours during spring planting. its had some repairs like injector pump went out in 2012 but besides general maitenence its been a very used and abused gem.

That is impressive!!!! You are in an elite group of Kubota owners to have clocked that many hours!!! Also clocking 2K hours per year puts you way ahead of all members reading this thread!!!! That's 40 hours per week thru it's lifetime!!!

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #228  
IMG_1057.JPG

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #229  
We used an 861 diesel with a factory ford FEL and front pto pump for 20 plus years loading small rounds for three herds. Dang good tractor that sipped fuel.

/ Ford Tractor photo thread, lets start one! #230  
My diesel 3910 does a lot of PTO work. It'll burn a tank of fuel moderately quick. My diesel 555, basically same engine, does 90% of it's work at 1200 rpms. It is very fuel efficient.