Forum is acting very sluggish

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #41  
^^^
Every now and then my computer will do the same; I just need to refresh the page whenever this happens... and it happens on other sites that I visit like GoComics.

It's annoying, but it's not TBN that makes it happen.
Out of the 30+ forums I regularly attend, this is the only one with this behavior.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish
^^^
Every now and then my computer will do the same; I just need to refresh the page whenever this happens... and it happens on other sites that I visit like GoComics.

It's annoying, but it's not TBN that makes it happen.
Wagtail, this site never had these problems before it was moved to this other server/platform as Muhammad had stated.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #44  
I have noticed some small ads popping up between posts sometimes. Also, using the "back" button is real slow and sometimes locks it up. No problems on other sites.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #46  
Today a half dozen Do Not Sell My Info page footers, that needed a click to On.

I stay logged in continuous so it should recognize my intention by now.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #47  
Today a half dozen Do Not Sell My Info page footers, that needed a click to On.

I stay logged in continuous so it should recognize my intention by now.
I'm not questioning you but, I do not believe that I've ever seen one of these appear on any of the TBN treads I've been on.

/ Forum is acting very sluggish #48  
A trivial issue but maybe it indicates something is not quite right:

The tiny avatar pic in the heading, the line with Mail / Alerts / Search, has gone blank.

_________

And I still see the 'Do Not Sell My Info' page footer from time to time including the last couple of days.