Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP

/ Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP #1  

yanmars

Platinum Member
Can anyone give me any insight on the Foton FT 804 Eagle tractor. Good/bad and pros/cons etc. Repairs and parts availability etc. Thanks

/ Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP #2  
Can anyone give me any insight on the Foton FT 804 Eagle tractor. Good/bad and pros/cons etc. Repairs and parts availability etc. Thanks

Is that like Photon torpedoes from Star Trek? Otherwise never heard of it.

How about a Yanmar instead. ;)

The Eagle FT804 tractor is built in China by Foton Lovol and imported to the USA by Eagle Tractors. It features a 80 hp (60 kW) Perkins 'like' engine.

Do you really want a China tractor?

At least with the Yanmars, parts can be had 3 different ways in the parts network. And parts are made in the USA now as well.

/ Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP
I do not think I will buy a Chinese tractor but wanted to know if anyone had the brand and what they thought about it. An 80 HP cab tractor for under $9000 piqued my interest.

/ Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP #4  
I do not think I will buy a Chinese tractor but wanted to know if anyone had the brand and what they thought about it. An 80 HP cab tractor for under $9000 piqued my interest.
Don't know your location, but I don't think the price will be under $9,000 by the time it's sitting on your doorstep and running.

/ Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP
It supposedly is working and running tractor but has the rear glass out. Have no idea if replacements are available but the door glass on my Mahindra 4510 is now around $2000. I plan on getting some lexan shields for it.

/ Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP #6  
It supposedly is working and running tractor but has the rear glass out. Have no idea if replacements are available but the door glass on my Mahindra 4510 is now around $2000. I plan on getting some lexan shields for it.
Any Good running 80 HP 4 wheel drive tractor for under 10 K sounds interesting to me. In fact if it is near me I would go look myself "if it has an FEL" and ends up not to your liking.

If it were to end up being as Good as my Shanghai has been to me I would be very happy.

Something odd about being an 804 lots more info on the Foton 824 like Northern used to sell

Good luck on whatever you decide to do Yanmars
even being a china tractor it should be a big step up mass and power wise, if it is like the 824 we are talking a base tractor weight of almost 9000lb before adding a loader

Last edited:
   / Foton FT 804 Eagle MFWD Perkins engine 80HP #7  
It supposedly is working and running tractor but has the rear glass out.
Ok, sorry 'bout that. Didn't know it was a used machine.