Fram tractor hydraulic fluid?

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #11  
Have at it. I'm offering my opinion of what I wouldn't use, pretty much what the OP asked for. Doesn't bother me in the least what you guys use or don't use.
we are offering our opinion as well. thanks for the permission

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #13  
Care to substantiate that with a factual link or is that 100% opinion? Think I already know the answer.
I have some c&p of the ultra and I think some testing data. I will try and find it

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #15  
He wasn't directed at anyone. You are.
I think I know what this means.

Anyway I'm thinking I don't really care that much and no one will probably be open enough to change their mind, so I will bow out.

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #16  
I think I know what this means.

Anyway I'm thinking I don't really care that much and no one will probably be open enough to change their mind, so I will bow out.
Someone needs to get Project Farm (I think that is his name) on YouTube to evaluate these FRAM filters,,
He is always looking for something to evaluate,,

He is great at evaluating oil, I am sure he could do the filters,,

He is always cutting something open,,,

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #17  
I think this thread is supposed to be about Fram oil, so OP I am sorry for the hijack. I am going to start a thread for filters.

If the oil is blended by Amalie it is probably good stuff with a Fram label slapped on it. If the price is good and it has the correct specs I probably would use it without hesitation, especially as Amalie is in my current hometown and we need the jobs :)

Now when I am fully in TN I might change my mind :)

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #18  
I am in Roanoke VA,, which is the HOME (was the home,,, :() of Advance Auto,,
well,, I gotta pass on Advance,,
constantly, EVERYTHING they sell is 30 to 50%, and even more than 100% higher than other local sources,,

They have no problem asking $179 for a 3 year car battery,, I can no longer shop there.

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #19  
Three things I never skim on. One is hydraulic fluid, 2 is engine oil and 3 is filters. New, my tractors cost in the excess of 60 grand each, so they only get top tier fluids and filters and that ain't Fram anything.

/ Fram tractor hydraulic fluid? #20  
I am in Roanoke VA,, which is the HOME (was the home,,, :() of Advance Auto,,
well,, I gotta pass on Advance,,
constantly, EVERYTHING they sell is 30 to 50%, and even more than 100% higher than other local sources,,

They have no problem asking $179 for a 3 year car battery,, I can no longer shop there.
Last time I needed a battery I priced one at Advance. Literally walked across the street to O’Rielleys and saved $50. That was the last time I darkened their door.