Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others

/ Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others #1  

exohomestead

Bronze Member
Tractor
MH CG2310, White GT205, Cessna 140
It is nice to have paper copies of the parts books for ordering and for assembly guidance. If you want paper or DVD books at a reasonable price, check agcopubs.com. A complete set of paper books (ops, parts, svc tractor, svc engine) was $90. The DVD copy would have been $75. If you want to access free electronic versions of the parts manuals...

Visit AGCO Parts Books (press the View Books button next to Guest User). In the top blue banner, enter your serial number into the "Search by Chassis Number" box. For example JRAxxxxx. For me this was really helpful to confirm a serial number that was barely readable on the left fender.

The white bottom part of the page will give you your tractor information. Then poke the Browse Book link in the upper left. Click Massey Ferguson, Parts Books, Tractors, Compact, GC2300/2310 (there are two choices dependent on your serial number, which you confirmed above).

The backhoe parts are under Massey Ferguson, Parts Books, Grounds Care Equipment, Backhoe Trencher Attachments, 2375 Backhoe.

The front loader diagrams are under Massey Ferguson, Parts Books, Material Handling, Mounted Loaders, 2350 Loader.

Enjoy :)

/ Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others #2  
Thanks!! I had read this some time ago, but hadn't used it until today. Worked just like you said: I was able to "get in" as a guest using my 2310's SN. Took me a while to remember you mentioned the sub-chapter(s) Ground Care Equipment and Backhoe/Trencher Attachments, but I eventually got there.

My BH has developed some pretty substantial (though surface) rust on the front panel, due to my mistake of driving it on a paved & salted road in the winter..:guilty: As a result, I'd like to sand it all down & re-paint it.... but it has those stickers on it. Doubt I'll be able to save them for re-use.

Good ol' parts book-- there they were! Have an inquiry to a dealer now as to price & availability; hopefully they're available and won't cost two arms and a leg.

Thanks again for the tip!

DSC06002.jpg

/ Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others #3  
Thanks!! I had read this some time ago, but hadn't used it until today. Worked just like you said: I was able to "get in" as a guest using my 2310's SN. Took me a while to remember you mentioned the sub-chapter(s) Ground Care Equipment and Backhoe/Trencher Attachments, but I eventually got there.

My BH has developed some pretty substantial (though surface) rust on the front panel, due to my mistake of driving it on a paved & salted road in the winter..:guilty: As a result, I'd like to sand it all down & re-paint it.... but it has those stickers on it. Doubt I'll be able to save them for re-use.

Good ol' parts book-- there they were! Have an inquiry to a dealer now as to price & availability; hopefully they're available and won't cost two arms and a leg.

Thanks again for the tip!

View attachment 510766

it will be interesting to see how you make out.

my machine started losing stickers the first time I washed it. it would be nice to have a full replacement set if the price is reasonable. you never know, the day may come when it's time to restore or sell.:)

/ Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others #4  
I'll post here as soon as I hear back from the nearest dealer (about2 hrs away....:mad:). Fingers crossed.

/ Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others #5  
my dealer gave me a login for the site when i purchased my GC.

/ Free Access to Serial Number Check and Parts Book Diagrams - MF GC2310 and others #6  
Yes!

I contacted my "local" dealer, New Boston Truck & Equipment -- New Boston, NH. Talked with Bianca there, and was able to get all the decal/stickers. Not cheap, at between $15 and $25 each, but....

Now I'll be able to re-paint my BH panel and not have to worry about trying to save the original decals. Did also verify part numbers, some of which were incorrect in my research on the above site --most likely my fault-- but the dealer double-checked & got it right AFAIK.