Free loader deal

/ Free loader deal #11  
Well you have to pay cash up front for the loader and they don't give you some of the other discounts I'm sure. Still save a bunch if you have the cash up front.
It's a REALLY good deal. Plus, they sent me a certificate for 15% off any one implement a few weeks after I bought the tractor also.

/ Free loader deal #12  
Ha! I just got my 15%, gloves and key chain. My wife says the gloves must be really good since they cost $30K.

/ Free loader deal #13  
I forgot about the gloves. I'll have to go find them and have Christmas all over again!

/ Free loader deal
Sounds just like the government. The loader is free and won't cost anything.

Something tells me it's baked into the cost . . . Still need to compare the cost of the overall package with equivalent from others.
If you knew me, you would never say something like that. I teach Economics. Of course it is not 'free', but if 9 months out of the year it is included and the rest they are $5k, I will save the 5k. That way the cost is spread more to others than to myself. I have a massive spreadsheet with 5 models each from 9 brands that have dealerships within an hour of me. I know enough that package deals are only deals if what is in the package is something you would buy anyway... Or, you can sell the excess items. It can be complicated, but data analysis is fun for me...the only problem is when there are holes in the data. Kioti makes Bobcats, but getting pricing on Kioti is harder than with Bobcat. For some reason, some JD models do not seem to want to share basic dimensions.

/ Free loader deal #15  
If you knew me, you would never say something like that. I teach Economics. Of course it is not 'free', but if 9 months out of the year it is included and the rest they are $5k, I will save the 5k. That way the cost is spread more to others than to myself. I have a massive spreadsheet with 5 models each from 9 brands that have dealerships within an hour of me. I know enough that package deals are only deals if what is in the package is something you would buy anyway... Or, you can sell the excess items. It can be complicated, but data analysis is fun for me...the only problem is when there are holes in the data. Kioti makes Bobcats, but getting pricing on Kioti is harder than with Bobcat. For some reason, some JD models do not seem to want to share basic dimensions.

Yeah, I hate their pricing gimmicks . . .

I got a price on a Kioti NX6010 a month or so ago when my tractor was in their shop. I thought they actually gave me a pretty good price but it was concerning that they couldn't even estimate when they could actually deliver the tractor.

Anyway . . . They showed me the all-in price for tractor and loader and options that I wanted with their free financing. Below that they listed a cash price that was about $5000 less if I just paid cash.

So much for the "free financing" . . .

/ Free loader deal #16  
My Bobcat dealer didn't add to the price like Kioti does if you want the financing. They actually gave me a flat 10% off the whole deal. The catch was if you chose financing and wanted 6 or 7 years you had to pay $1000 up front. With the 5 year there was some minor paperwork fees.

/ Free loader deal #17  
All proven marketing gimmicks.
In Canada we have a chain that always have those marketing perks.
Go on Kijiji or other sites and they are full of adds selling those spontaneous purchases that sounded great at one time.
Odd, it is always the same brand being offered!
Add reads 'Retail=xxx' offered at xx OBO but xx + is under xxx but still over xx.

/ Free loader deal #18  
You can do cash or outside financing. But they've had the promotion 4 times this year already, back to back. It's always there it seems.

/ Free loader deal
Thanks. Good info. I just got back from the Kioti and LS dealer closest to our city house. He had 3 or 4 new tractors from each brand. Unfortunately, the Bobcat dealers are not open on Saturday.