Free shipping on filter kits

/ Free shipping on filter kits #2  
If anyone is interested, here is a link to an LS dealer selling filter kits at a good price with free shipping.
Tractor Filter Kits - LP - Legacy Tractor Parts & Service

Worth a look to see if their prices are any better than your local dealer....

Not horrible prices. When I got my oil and hydraulic filters delivered with my tractor he charged me $56 and change. That is only about a $13 more if I bought them through legacy. I can't say whether he gave me a discount or not on the filters I have no idea what they go for. I just asked to have them come with the tractor and I'd pay him.

/ Free shipping on filter kits #3  
I got oil and hydraulic filters for my XG3025 for less. Riggs Cat in Arkansas.

/ Free shipping on filter kits #4  
I have some thoughts on this. When I serviced my tractor, I didnt use LS brand filters. I used Wix from RockAuto.
Fuel Filter - Wix WF8395 paid $5.71 Legacy Tractor has it for $58.11 LS Brand.
Engine Oil Filter - Wix WL7426 paid $6.12 Legacy Tractor has it for 21.10 LS
Hydraulic Oil - Wix 51715 paid 33.79 Legacy Tractor has it for 48.02

I didnt change the air filters (just blow them out), and shipping from Rockauto was $13.98 plus tax, comes out to $71.04 (bought 2 engine oil filters).

If I was to purchase these filters from Legacy Tractor, I'd spend $148.33 plus tax (that counts two engine oil filters.) But, I dont pay shipping...

There is something to be said for using branded products, but I dont believe this is a good opportunity for the filters I use. Wix filters are great and using off brand filters does not void warranty.
Capture.JPG

/ Free shipping on filter kits #5  
Since I’m a couple hours away from my dealer, when I picked up the tractor, he gave me the Wix filter part numbers and told me to just get them at Napa.

Only been using Napa Gold (Wix) filters since 50 hr service. No problems.

Rock Auto probably has has better prices on the Wix filters than Napa.

/ Free shipping on filter kits #6  
I have some thoughts on this. When I serviced my tractor, I didnt use LS brand filters. I used Wix from RockAuto.
Fuel Filter - Wix WF8395 paid $5.71 Legacy Tractor has it for $58.11 LS Brand.
Engine Oil Filter - Wix WL7426 paid $6.12 Legacy Tractor has it for 21.10 LS
Hydraulic Oil - Wix 51715 paid 33.79 Legacy Tractor has it for 48.02

I didnt change the air filters (just blow them out), and shipping from Rockauto was $13.98 plus tax, comes out to $71.04 (bought 2 engine oil filters).

If I was to purchase these filters from Legacy Tractor, I'd spend $148.33 plus tax (that counts two engine oil filters.) But, I dont pay shipping...

There is something to be said for using branded products, but I dont believe this is a good opportunity for the filters I use. Wix filters are great and using off brand filters does not void warranty.
View attachment 641026

So according to legacy the filter for my MT235e is the same as the following model tractors.
Oil Filter for LS XG3135 / XG3135H / XG3140 / XG3140H / XR3135 / XR3135H / XR4140 / XR4140H / XR4145 / XR4145H / XR4150 / XR4150H / XR4155 / XR4155H / XU6158 / XU6168 / XU6168CPS

So is it safe to assume the numbers you listed above in your post will work for me?

Here is link to legacy oil filter: LS TRACTOR OIL FILTER 4318591 / 4:mad:965 - Legacy Tractor Parts & Service

/ Free shipping on filter kits #7  
I have the XR4145, so I would say yes. If all the part numbers are the same for your tractor and mine, the wix filters I listed (and use) should be the same.

/ Free shipping on filter kits #8  
I have the XR4145, so I would say yes. If all the part numbers are the same for your tractor and mine, the wix filters I listed (and use) should be the same.
how did you cross the oil filter

/ Free shipping on filter kits #9  
I actually dont remember exactly. But my search started with the sticky.
at the 6:19 mark of this video I show the differences. YouTube

The wix is a bit longer, but not an issue at all.