Front axle oil low, no leaks

/ Front axle oil low, no leaks #11  
Keep checking your levels. I think that same guy is going to start going around and adding some to your tractors.

/ Front axle oil low, no leaks #12  
They come low from the dealer. Should be checked after a few hours use and topped off.

This has been true for every Kubota I owned. They come low and some take more that you would think. Add the oil now and change when required.

Last edited:
   / Front axle oil low, no leaks #13  
Great information as I will check the b2650 next time I use it as it has 26 hrs. on it now . I did change the front axle oil in the M5700 a few weeks back and checked it again a few days later and it was still full ,I will check it again though . Thanks

/ Front axle oil low, no leaks #14  
Same thing with my BX 2360. My BX has a plug on the top of both axle housing ends out by the wheels. Take these plugs out when you fill it and you will get it full the first time with out guessing. I don't know if all of the Kubotas have them but is would be worth checking. It sure makes filling them up easy.

/ Front axle oil low, no leaks #15  
My dad bought a L3800 with 17 hours on it and when we got it home I was checking it over and put 2 quarts in the front axle (80-90). Best I can remember my L3700SU was full when I bought it however it has been changed as all oils have been. Hope the L3800 is ok being it only had 17 hours on it only pulled a bushhog.

/ Front axle oil low, no leaks #16  
It is a conspiracy. Some one is going around and draining out a bit of fluid from everyone's front axle. It don't take long and he could get enough collected to make a living selling it. :laughing: Well hey, it could work!:D

kOua: i like your sense of humor to keep the worry & woes at a sane level. beezfun: just check periodically on a level spot & add as needed. best regards