Front function

/ Front function #11  
I also would recommend one, we sell one on our website.

/ Front function
Well final got my cross over valve but not sure how to install i havent played whit hydraulic much here the installation paper on what side does the hose from the tractor goes
ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION 1. Connect the hoses from the directional control valve to Ports V1 and V2 of the relief valve. 2. Connect the hoses from the hydraulic cylinder/motor to Ports C1 and C2 of the relief valve. 3. Set the relief valve to approx. 300 PSI over the maximum pressure desired by turning the adjustment screw. 3.1 Turning inward increases pressure, while turning outward decreases pressure. 3.2 One full turn will increase/decrease pressure by approx. 800 PSI.

/ Front function #13  
Your lines from the rear remotes go into V! and V2 your cylinder into C1 and C2.
I wouldn't worry to much about setting the relief valve;
you could back it off a couple of turns from the factory setting and start plowing if the blade shifts its self too easily while plowing screw it back in a quarter of a turn till it is working good for your purposes.

/ Front function #14  
Your lines from the rear remotes go into V! and V2 your cylinder into C1 and C2.
I wouldn't worry to much about setting the relief valve;
you could back it off a couple of turns from the factory setting and start plowing if the blade shifts its self too easily while plowing screw it back in a quarter of a turn till it is working good for your purposes.

Uhmm. I didn't realize they were adjustable. I hit the relief valve while carefully pushing some berms this winter - I'll have to take a look at the valve.

/ Front function
Here a few pic of my cross over valve . had to make a small bracket to move it over a bit but now it fit good .Now do i have to blead the hose and my tree puller or just plug it in and play whit the joy stick good to go .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 64
   / Front function #17  
Here a few pic of my cross over valve . had to make a small bracket to move it over a bit but now it fit good .Now do i have to blead the hose and my tree puller or just plug it in and play whit the joy stick good to go .
Will self bleed with use

Dave M7040

/ Front function
Thanks Dave that was what i was thinking how it was done but better be sure .