Front mounted flail on CUT

/ Front mounted flail on CUT #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
I'm looking at Massey's MF1758 eHST, Kobota's L6060 eHST, and Deere's 4066R eHST all cab on.

I have over 1/2 mile of lakeshore to subdivide and selectively clear that is sloping, as well as a about a mile of road to build and since I'm in Minnesota, snow to move around in the winter.

I plan to use a root grapple and a box blade maybe a roto-cutter like a Brush Hog 295 or a Woods BB6000X Brushbull, but after watching the video below, I'm thinking about front mounted, mid-pto driven flails. The trouble is that I cannot find any. I must be looking in the wrong place and wonder if anybody has any advice on tractor flails blundering over 15-20' brush like they show in the video?

Specifically, I like the idea of a front mounted flail because I wouldn't be looking behind all the time but the flails I've found all seem to be 3PT mounted like this 73" Caroni and my perception is that 3pt flails don't work so well when driven backward.

Corrections, experiences, and advice is all welcome!

/ Front mounted flail on CUT #2  
I like that - never seen one before.

/ Front mounted flail on CUT
I like that - never seen one before.

Here is another video.

I'm starting to think this is a Minnesota thing since both dealers are in my neck of the woods, and the footage of the flail looks like it was taken on the east side of Hinds like where the DNR opened up some of the Chippewa State Forest for subdivision into lake lots last summer.

/ Front mounted flail on CUT #4  
The quick attach is awesome. Hate to even guess what it costs but it does looks solid!

/ Front mounted flail on CUT #5  
Eric, this 4 point hitch is made for kubota by RADTEC of canada, they also make the attachments for the hitch. lt190b

Eric, this 4 point hitch is made for kubota by RADTEC of canada, they also make the attachments for the hitch. lt190b

Thanks, lt190b. I searched and could not find out any more info. Since Leno made the video, I guess I'll ask about it when I visit Lano Equipment's Anoka store this week to look at the L6060 they have in stock there.

lt190b,

Lano Equipment has one of those gizmos on order. The sales person said it is super depressing that Kubota isn't promoting it as it is very cool. The kit has various options but is about $8,000 to get into without implements.

I made a video of my initial impressions of the L6060.

/ Front mounted flail on CUT #9  
Eric,thanks for your initial impression video! Its good to see real, in person shots of controls and views. Are you going to make a comparrison video of the massey and jd? lt190b

/ Front mounted flail on CUT #10  
Gee if you get the mounting kit and then all of the attachments, you would probably spend as much as the tractor costs! But it really is cool. Did you say mid-mount PTO driven or was it hydraulic driven?