FRONT MOUNTED RECEIVER ?

/ FRONT MOUNTED RECEIVER ? #1  

antlers125

Silver Member
Tractor
LS J2023h
Anybody have ideas & photos of a front mounted receiver hitch that bolts on in front of the brush guard of a compact tractor?

/ FRONT MOUNTED RECEIVER ? #2  
There was a guy on eBay selling bolt on for the Kubota BX series so you may want to check there.

/ FRONT MOUNTED RECEIVER ? #3  
I "jockey" a lot of trailers around with my tractor the easy way, with the 3pt. hitch. That eliminates the need to crank and adjust a trailer jack (and leaving the tractor seat) that would be required with a ridgid mount reciever type hitch.
I did make one for my tractor but it is used in the winter to mount the lift cyl. for a snowplow. Are you looking to occasionally move a trailer while not having to remove a rear implement?

Attachments

• DSCN4077.JPG
    DSCN4077.JPG
    285.8 KB · Views: 115
   / FRONT MOUNTED RECEIVER ?
Yea, I have a finish mower attached & need to jockey a couple of trailers in the process.
I "jockey" a lot of trailers around with my tractor the easy way, with the 3pt. hitch. That eliminates the need to crank and adjust a trailer jack (and leaving the tractor seat) that would be required with a ridgid mount reciever type hitch.
I did make one for my tractor but it is used in the winter to mount the lift cyl. for a snowplow. Are you looking to occasionally move a trailer while not having to remove a rear implement?