Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them?

/ Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them? #1  

czechsonofagun

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B1750
Front tires on the Kubota need replacing, but it is such an odd size I am not able to find them anywhere locally.

Where do you buy yours? I have turfs now, would like knobs better, definitely not agriculture.

Thanks!

/ Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them? #2  
   / Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them?
Yeah, found those, also some ATV tires. Anybody has the same size? I can google just like anybody else, looking for real life experience.

/ Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them? #4  
I have those on my Argo,,
they are hard to find, I think you could go up to "22" instead of "20.5"
they are basically the same height.

/ Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them? #5  
How much does your Kubota dealer want for replacement tires?

Lots of venders for 20.5 X 8-10 tires on eBay:

TRACTOR TIRE 20.5 X 8-10 in eBay Motors | eBay

I expect R4 Industrial Tires for your Kubota are a different size from 20.5 X 8-10 and may NOT fit the rims on which your Turf Tires are mounted. You may need new rims in order to roll on R4s.

Last edited:
   / Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them? #6  
I went with a pair of Carlisle turf savers. I didn't want to go with the same trailer type tire, it was pretty worthless for traction on a 4 wheel drive tractor. The size I picked was a 20x10-10, because it was the closest to the mounted diameter of the original 20.5 tires. Here's a link to the specs page: Carlisle Transportation Products

They are a lot wider, but don't rub anything. I also put some decent tubes in there, since my rims had some rust and leaked a little.

Jim

/ Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them? #7  
Where do you buy yours?
I went to the local truck/industrial tire place and had them order me a set for the front of mine, they had a lot of selections. I had them mount them for me too since I had them off the tractor.

/ Front tires 20.5x8-10, where to find them?
Thank you guys, I will look into it.