/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS
Best cure; Get rid of your horses.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚BAHAHAHA
Tell meā€¦. Why is it that itā€™s ONLY MEN that say that??!? (And I donā€™t believe I know any that DONā€™T say it!!šŸ˜‚) Youā€™ll never hear that uttered by a woman!!
And just for the recordā€¦
Yes. It IS trueā€¦.
We ARE all ā€˜crazy horse ladiesā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #22  
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚BAHAHAHA
Tell meā€¦. Why is it that itā€™s ONLY MEN that say that??!? (And I donā€™t believe I know any that DONā€™T say it!!šŸ˜‚) Youā€™ll never hear that uttered by a woman!!
And just for the recordā€¦
Yes. It IS trueā€¦.
We ARE all ā€˜crazy horse ladiesā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
My wife bought my daughter a young mare when my daughter was 13. My daughter was in love with that horse until she went off to college. Then she found other things to keep her interest. My daughter is 36 now and we still have the horse. Since then, I am the one who gets to feed the horse every day, brush her out, clean her stall, haul the hay, pay the farrier and pay vet bills. I don't even particularly like horses. I suggested selling the horse once. You'd have thought I was suggesting selling one of my kids by the reaction I received. Hence my suggestion.

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #23  
I had a horse for exactly six months. That's how long it took to figure out - it was a mistake. Sold the horse to a young girl. Her dad didn't appear too happy either.

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #24  
Just do what other horse pet owners do ... take them for rides and crap all over public roads.

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #25  
Use a plastic wheelbarrow and haul the road apples out to the pile. Why do women/girls love horses so much?

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #26  
Could line the bucket with UHMW. Dump trucks and mining equipment use it. $15/sqft, 1/4ā€ sheet. Maybe a commercial tote, garage can or bin in the bucket? Repurposed IBC tote with the top cut out?

Our horses/mules had access to cover but preferred to stay outside most of the time.

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #27  
I would try using your front end loader, it might work better than the backhoe.

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #29  
I mean really? You just have to shake the bucket, or if you donā€™t want to beat up your bucket pins, use a flat shovel to scrape it out.

/ FROZEN MANURE ON BUCKETS #30  
I mean really? You just have to shake the bucket, or if you donā€™t want to beat up your bucket pins, use a flat shovel to scrape it out.
I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought maybe her conditions are different?

But yeah, just shake the bucket when dumping each one on the pile. I must be missing something?

And are you really using the backhoe bucket to do this? Instead of the front loader bucket?

Why??