Dealer Frustration is setting in on delays

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #1  

flea flicker

Tractor
Ford 1700, JD 2305
I ordered a 2305 with FEL and BH on July 16th from N. MS dealer with the best price. Dealer told me delivery would be scheduled for August 12th. Tractor finally arrived on the 19th and would be ready for delivery on the 21st. Dealer called on the 20th and told me Deere had made a shipping mistake and left off a critical part for the BH attachment. Salesman told me he would have to fill out the correct paperwork and submit to Deere for replacement. I am being told this will only take a few days, which I don't believe. I feel like I need a consession of some type from the dealer. Any suggestions? I am close to telling them to forget the whole thing, but I really want this tractor.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #2  
Kubota makes really nice tractors :thumbsup:

:laughing:

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #3  
what part is it? couldnt they deliver the tractor to you and come out and pick up the tractor when the hoe part is in? Then they could install the hoe and have the tractor back to you. Or they even could instal the part on site.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #4  
I ordered a 2305 with FEL and BH on July 16th from N. MS dealer with the best price. Dealer told me delivery would be scheduled for August 12th. Tractor finally arrived on the 19th and would be ready for delivery on the 21st. Dealer called on the 20th and told me Deere had made a shipping mistake and left off a critical part for the BH attachment. Salesman told me he would have to fill out the correct paperwork and submit to Deere for replacement. I am being told this will only take a few days, which I don't believe. I feel like I need a consession of some type from the dealer. Any suggestions? I am close to telling them to forget the whole thing, but I really want this tractor.

Kubota makes really nice tractors :thumbsup:

:laughing:

You two better not let Roy see this thread. The shame of it all, doubting a Deere! :D

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #5  

Holy moly, I'm halfway through my 10 day wait and can hardly stand it. I feel like i'm a kid again, and sometimes just stand there, staring in the back yard while imagining what i'm going to do with the little beast when it arrives.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #6  
Waiting is tough, they should do something for you...At least a free hat, Hope you are very happy when you finally get your new tractor, and enjoy.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #7  

I always shop on price and so I always expect delays/ problems. If you don't want to wait, go to the next dealer on your price list and see what they can do - and if you're willing to pay the dif.

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #8  
ordered my 2320 , FEL, and 62D 2 weeks ago and the dealer said it"ll be here about Sep 20th....im going nuts waiting but he said it will be fresh off the line...waiting sucks but the tractor really is worth it.....:thumbsup:

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #9  
But its green, what do you expect? :thumbsup:

/ Frustration is setting in on delays #10  
Is this the price we pay for picking a tractor in high demand?

Or is it something else?