Fuel Filter on 273

/ Fuel Filter on 273 #1  

Stumpshot

Time to change the fuel filter. The owner's manual is useless and I need to know if there are 2 valves on the filter. I'm not sure about the purging of the system on a fuel injected unit. What's the sequence and which way do you turn the valve on top of the fuel filter for off? My valve can set 3 ways, upstream, downstream and 90 degrees to the line. I'd assume any position 90 degrees would shut it off but this thing ain't a U.S. tractor.
Thanks.

/ Fuel Filter on 273 #2  
Time to change the fuel filter. The owner's manual is useless and I need to know if there are 2 valves on the filter. I'm not sure about the purging of the system on a fuel injected unit. What's the sequence and which way do you turn the valve on top of the fuel filter for off? My valve can set 3 ways, upstream, downstream and 90 degrees to the line. I'd assume any position 90 degrees would shut it off but this thing ain't a U.S. tractor.
Thanks.

Never had a problem with air when I changed the filter. Just shut off the tractor, unscrewed the plastic bowl, changed the filter. Turned the key on and the electric pump filled up the bowl. Tractor started right back up.

/ Fuel Filter on 273
Thanks Bud.
Exactly what I had planned to do.
Roy