Oil & Fuel Fuel Filter????????

/ Fuel Filter???????? #1  

BLU88

Tractor
Terramite T7
Merry Christmas everyone

I am new to the forum. I own a T7 with a Kubota D1105 3 cyl diesel. What fuel filter do you guys use? I can't seem to find any info on this. My local Kubota dealer doesn't know either. Its a spin on metal filter like your typical oil filter. And the numbers are completely worn off. I am assuming it is a Napa filter. It is below freezing here daily (NY capital region) and I didn't get a chance winterize the thing. It actually does alright for snow removal (2wd and worn tires) Any help is greatly appreciated.

/ Fuel Filter???????? #2  
I'm guessing its not a Kubota filter its must be a Terramite filter (after market ) . So you could take it off and bring it to Napa or email Terramite for a part number.... Or maybe a magnifying glass to see the numbers.....

/ Fuel Filter???????? #4  
While seeking a fuel filter perhaps you should consider winterizing your fuel supply. Your local NAPA dealer will have a couple options for additives.

/ Fuel Filter????????
fun day in the rain, but figured it out. it takes a wix 33390. I don't know if this is stock, because the fuel filter mount was ill fitting. The fuel filter was rubbing against the motor mount bolts, that were ground down to fit. looks like it was cobbed together at some point. The Electric fuel filter was just hanging on the lines, and two different color wires spliced in for power. So had to figure it out the hard way. Maybe a terramite owner can weigh in on how this is set up. I have pics, but no idea how to post (and I am not a fan of photobucket).

Anyway wrote that on the inside of the hood for the next time

/ Fuel Filter????????
Terramite fuel filter 20201224.jpg