Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #292  
Heil, it is your reality not mine. Diesel is still 85 cent, gasoline 90 cent. You cant buy at these prices, I can.

Reality states otherwise

/ Fuel prices around the world. #294  
In our area gallon unleaded gas and diesel the same price now...$2.99 gallon.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #296  
Portugal:
-Gas (95 octane): 7.489 $/gal
-Diesel: 6.520$/gal

And keeps on raising every week.

On a country with one of the lowest minimum wages ($790/month) of Europe and with the highest house rents going anywhere from $415 to $650 with the bare minimum for a 4 person family to live, is not really a good combo at all.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #297  
Portugal:

On a country with one of the lowest minimum wages ($790/month) of Europe and with the highest house rents going anywhere from $415 to $650 with the bare minimum for a 4 person family to live, is not really a good combo at all.
How high is the average income?

/ Fuel prices around the world. #298  
How high is the average income?
Somewhere around €1000, but of course, it's way inflated due to a smaller percentage of people that do have crazy high income, specially the ones on the government.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #299  
1000 euro is not much if living costs are high, here I live living costs is ridiculous high.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #300  
Portugal:

Maybe you need to relocate to Israel.......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.