Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #121  
   / Fuel prices around the world. #122  
The only “agenda” I have is a common sense agenda.
Who cares
what gas prices were 2 years or 10 years ago? You can post all the links and graphs you want. Fact is inflation is 6% now. Fuel, lumber, steel, cars, etc are becoming unaffordable.
Looking at past, lower prices only serves to prove my point that people are earning the same and paying more for commodities needed in everyday life.
Why is it so hard for you to understand the hardship that puts on people who buy commodities for a living? Is it because you don’t have to buy a lot of those commodities?
Try having a little sympathy. You act like it’s no big deal
I don't think he uses a lot of fuel on his urban farm.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #123  
Who cares
what gas prices were 2 years or 10 years ago?
You're one of then ones posting prices from last year and trying to make something out of it. 2020 price were an anomaly due to things that have never affected consumer prices before.

The charts and graphs prove that prices today overall aren't really any higher than they were before last year. Lumber and building materials are up due to demand and processing shortages, real or perceived. People have more money because they weren't spending it on travel and other non-necessities. They're spending it on their homes which is helping the blue collar workers.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #124  
Who cares
what gas prices were 2 years or 10 years ago? You can post all the links and graphs you want. Fact is inflation is 6% now. Fuel, lumber, steel, cars, etc are becoming unaffordable.
Looking at past, lower prices only serves to prove my point that people are earning the same and paying more for commodities needed in everyday life.
Why is it so hard for you to understand the hardship that puts on people who buy commodities for a living? Is it because you don’t have to buy a lot of those commodities?
Try having a little sympathy. You act like it’s no big deal🙃
Because in past posts, you have tried to put the blame on someone for the higher prices today VS last year. The reason fuel prices dropped last year were due to a worldwide pandemic, not some genius policies that were enacted. Now that prices are back to the same level they were two years ago and rising, you speak like some benefit is being taken away from you. The pandemic was(is) not a benefit. However, you and I both benefitted off of the world's misfortune and the economic impact of it last year in the forms of lower fuel prices in your case and lower spending needs in my case.

Commodity prices are rising because demand is rising as the pandemic is easing and supply can't keep up.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #125  
Because in past posts, you have tried to put the blame on someone for the higher prices today VS last year. The reason fuel prices dropped last year were due to a worldwide pandemic, not some genius policies that were enacted. Now that prices are back to the same level they were two years ago and rising, you speak like some benefit is being taken away from you. The pandemic was(is) not a benefit. However, you and I both benefitted off of the world's misfortune and the economic impact of it last year in the forms of lower fuel prices in your case and lower spending needs in my case.

Commodity prices are rising because demand is rising as the pandemic is easing and supply can't keep up.
Ruh roh... out comes the Kryptonite... Uh, I mean those pesky facts!... (y)(y)(y)

/ Fuel prices around the world. #126  
Was this thread shut down?

/ Fuel prices around the world. #127  
Was this thread shut down?
Every time you post that link it brings up comments about a preview to *****'s green agenda. That's politics. The posts will be removed. Pretty simple.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #128  
$2.76 no road tax

willy

/ Fuel prices around the world. #129  
Every time you post that link it brings up comments about a preview to *****'s green agenda. That's politics. The posts will be removed. Pretty simple.
I see said the blind man to the deaf mute. It seems more likely that it contradicts your previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.