Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #141  
No... nothing wrong on your end. I had posted a response that one of the mods must not have agreed with and they yanked it.
Thank you, hard to duck politics completely when it is a big part of the issue. That said I understand why they don't want the entire forum to be about it:)

Best,

ed

/ Fuel prices around the world. #142  
We have stabilized here at about $2.80 for regular and $3.00 for diesel. Traffic is still not as bad as pre-virus. Roads usually ok and close to speed limit driving.

MoKelly

/ Fuel prices around the world. #143  
$3.09 here for the past week. Saw it for $2.89 a couple counties SW of here on Sunday.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #144  
We have stabilized here at about $2.80 for regular and $3.00 for diesel. Traffic is still not as bad as pre-virus. Roads usually ok and close to speed limit driving.

MoKelly
Been meaning to say hi, hope you are doing well. Use to work in stl a fair bit, and never cared for the drive over on 70, glad to hear traffic is still light:) It looks like the people that are going back to the office are doing so slowly, but, I think they will all be there by year end.

Best,

ed

/ Fuel prices around the world. #145  
When prices get a little higher, the RV industry will tank. They nearly shut down when it got to $4 last time. RV manufacturing is big in northern Indiana.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #147  
Inflation, sign of the end times. Repent while you still can and no Im not joking and yes this is concerning religion. Have a great day!

/ Fuel prices around the world. #148  
Dyed/off road $2.63 yesterday (June 30, 2021) and continually rising.
Last year $1.99.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #149  
Been meaning to say hi, hope you are doing well. Use to work in stl a fair bit, and never cared for the drive over on 70, glad to hear traffic is still light:) It looks like the people that are going back to the office are doing so slowly, but, I think they will all be there by year end.

Best,

ed

Hi.

I think you are correct.

Once school starts next year I’m thinking traffic will be back to the typical mess.

MoKelly

/ Fuel prices around the world. #150  
Post the facts. Leave the politics out.
In addition to market forces, there is also taxation. In CA it goes up again July 1 due to taxes.

I travel often between CA and NV. Always fill in NV, never CA. Price is noticeably higher in CA, often .50 cents per gallon difference. Recently paid $3.79 for diesel in NV, which is typical here. It's $3.89/gal at the last stop out of NV and $4.49/gal at the first stop inside CA.

From the LA Times:

"Under SB 1, the gas tax increased 12 cents per gallon on Nov. 1, 2017, jumped an additional 5.6 cents a gallon on July 1, 2019, and 3.2 cents last July 1 — bringing the total state levy to 50.5 cents per gallon."

Status
Not open for further replies.